Keep your pet healthy for less on our monthly payment plans
Why it makes perfect sense to join our Pet Health Club:
- It helps you provide essential routine care for your pet, which is all part of being a responsible pet owner
- You save money on the cost of treatments and services that keeps your pet health and happy
- You can spread the cost of routine care by convenient Direct Debit, making it easier to manage
The pet health clubs includes:
- Annual vaccinations:
– Including distemper, parvovirus, hepatitis, leptospirosis and kennel cough for dogs
– Including Cat Flu, Enteritis and Feline Leukaemia for cats.
Worming medication (as recommended by the BSAVA for the protection of both your pet and your family throughout the year)
- All year-round Flea, Worm or Tick control.
- Neutering plan includes neutering
- Senior plan includes a yearly blood test
Neutering Health plans
As a member you are also entitled to:
- A complementary 6 month Health assessment
- 10% off any pet food
If you would like any more information on our health clubs, or would like to join the plan, please contact one the team.