We are looking for a Vet to join our friendly, supportive and experienced team in our independent, small animal practice that strives for high standards.
This is an ideal opportunity for a vet who values clinical freedom and career advancement with long-term prospects. You will be part of a dynamic team, working in modern, spacious, comfortable and well quipped premises.
We believe in maintaining a good work-life balance with a balanced working week, holiday of 5 weeks (plus bank holidays and closed on Sundays), generous CPD allowance and NO out of hours (covered by Vets Now). There is always support from experienced vets available if and when needed.
We are an independent, 100% small-animal practice with a loyal client base and have a good reputation in the local community for our friendly, professional and “going the extra mile” approach to pet care. Our goal is to create and maintain a great place to work made possible by the contributions of great people.
The practice offers comprehensive in-house diagnostics, digital radiography, modern dentistry with dental x-ray, on-site blood-testing and advanced anaesthesia and monitoring including sPO2, BP, temp, ECG, isoflurane and sevoflurane.
What we’re looking for:
- A team player with drive and ambition who takes pride in the work they do (practicing superior quality medicine and pet care).
- Someone who is willing to make the practice a place they are proud to work in and be associated with.
- Someone who is enthusiastic, friendly and does whatever it takes to ensure both clients and team members feel valued.
- Someone who wants to be the best they are capable of being; who wants more than just a job, they want a career.
- Someone who wants to be rewarded well for the work they do.
The practice is located on the edge of the New Forest and just a short drive from the south coast. For more information on the surrounding area please visit: www.thenewforest.co.uk