Job Vacancy – Summer 2015
Vet required to join our progressive and pro-active practice committed to delivering uncompromising levels of service and patient care
We are a 100% small-animal practice with a loyal client base and have a good reputation in the local community for our personalised client service and professional approach to pet care. This practice has a friendly atmosphere with an excellent support team including 3 qualified nurses. Our defining attribute is our ability to make clients and their pets feel special and well looked after by having a “going the extra mile” culture for which we all take personal responsibility to create for our patients, each other and clients.
Our practice philosophy focuses on prevention, early detection and early treatment of health problems. We create knowledgeable clients by consistently educating them and giving simple, easy to understand explanations for genuinely needed care.
We believe in maintaining a good work-life balance with a competitive salary, reasonable working week, holiday, CPD allowance and NO out of hours (covered by Vets Now).
The practice offers comprehensive facilities including in-house diagnostics, digital radiography, modern dentistry with digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, on site blood testing, infusion pumps and advanced anaesthesia and monitoring including sPO2, BP, temp, ECG, isoflurane and sevoflurane.
What we’re looking for:
• A team player who is confident, communicates well and takes pride in the work they do
• Someone who is willing to develop the practice into a place they are proud to work in and be associated with.
• Someone who is enthusiastic, friendly and does whatever it takes to ensure both clients and team members feel valued.
• Someone who wants to be the best they are capable of being; who wants more than just a job, they want a career.
• Someone who wants to work in a professional environment, with professional people, providing a caring and professional service.
• Someone who wants to be rewarded well for the work they do.
Please send your CV to Laura Pearcey, Hampton Park vets, Sycamore drive, Bishopdown, Salisbury SP1 3GZ or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org